Rockcity knows a lot about rock climbing.
Over 20+ years of rock climbing experience.
- Basics - We have stripped away all decoration from The Basics so that the setter can use the purest of shapes to create a masterpiece.
- Cobbles - Our most ergonomic range, perfectly rounded, open hand convex shapes suitable for easy angled walls without being sharp, even on the Jugs.
- Crobes - Ever changing, mutating shapes that can be used in a multitude of combinations, in any rotation that cannot be diagnosed by an unsuspecting climber.
- Kryptonite - Guaranteed to sap the power of any Superman or Supergirl. The more you try to use your force on the hold, the faster it weakens your grip.
- Sandstone - Authentic sandstone shapes from North Yorkshire that bring the outdoors into the gym. Ideal for routes or technical blocs. Keep it real.
- Pebbles - Don’t be fooled by these cool shapes. Sure you can set fun stuff, but they all can be used as gnarly crimps. Pinches and sprags on any angle up to 45 degrees.
« Previous Page 1 of 2 Next »