AIX: Classic Crux 8 - Tanx Pu S M
£87.00 inc. VAT
- Great climbing holds for bouldering.
- Suitable for use in big overhangs.
- Properties of polyurethane holds are more softness and flexibility. Due to these properties of polyurethane materials should not be used wire brush during cleaning due to surface smoothing holds!
- Weight [g]: 2380
- Max. surface slope: 90°
- Grip: edge
- Number of holds: 12 pcs/set No.: #1041, #1042, #1043, #1044, #1045, #1046, #1047, #1048, #1049, #1050 #1051, #1052
- Montage: 12pcs capheaded bolts 1x M10 x 30 + 11x M10 x 40 mm. + 12pcs screws 12xM 5.0 x 35 mm. Tightening torque acting on the bolt fastening is recommended for maximum 30Nm.+self-drilling screw
- Size: 6x S, 6x M
- Material: Polyurethane
- Authors: Jirous – Jiří Přibil
- Pleasant surface
- Fast mounting